To Report a Crime

To report child exploitation:

To report other cyber crimes:

To report child abuse:

Arkansas State Police Child Abuse Hotline


If this is an emergency, please call your local law enforcement agency.


Arkansas State Police

Arkansas Crime Information Center Sex Offender Registry Search

Web design and hosting by